STYRENCRET, is a material used as aggregate for making lightweight concrete, based on polystyrene beads expanded coated with an STC- STYRENCRET additive whose function is to ensure a good bond between the polystyrene beads and the cement paste and a obtaining a homogeneous distribution lightweight concrete with excellent thermo-acoustic properties.
- Weight reduction : can weigh up to a fifth of the weight of traditional concrete , as a result reducing sections of the structural elements.
- Excellent thermal properties.
- Excellent acoustic properties.
- Not Toxic.
- No transmitted vibration.
- Excelent impact resistance.
- Not attacked by rats, insects or mushrooms.
- It can be nailed, drilled, atornillar, and worked with traditional tools.
- Leveling floors and slabs: in buildings, houses room , reconstruction of buildings in which minimal increase in load leveling or filling of roofs ,firm required, etc.
- Compression layers: en sistemas de vigueta y bovedilla, losacero system coffer slab lightened with polystyrene or block, in systems with panels either polystyrene or polyurethane, etc.
- Precast concrete : < / span > slabs, walls , panels, slabs and block larger than common , but lighter and faster placement.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation : in all the work in where excellent thermal and acoustic properties as may be required if: refrigerators, in extreme climates buildings, hotels, hospitals.
- Remodeling existing buildings:buildingsin general where it is very important not to load more structures making it a considerable savings there is no need to reinforce the foundations or structures.
- Construction of marine works:making span>floating platforms ,docks, etc. It is excellent in elements that are in direct contact with moisture or salt water .