FOAMTECH is an expansion joint filler based polyethylene foam closed cells and its design allows replacing traditional fiber boards which are saturated with asphalt. It’s highly flexible and compressible which will allows it to expand or compress with the joints movement impeding the humidity or non compressible materials from moving in which could halt the concrete’s movement.
- Practically water prove do to its closed cells structure.
- Light and flexible
- It’s doesn’t stain as it’s not saturated with asphalt.
- Resistant to ultraviolet rays.
- Easy to install due to its removable upper cover.
- Its compatible with cold sealers.
- Easy to cut as it comes pre-cut every 1.50 mts.
On expanding joints for highways, streets made of concrete, airport’s runways, fittings and gutters. To separate any concrete floor or pavement of any construction site or structural element: walls, columns, machinery foundations, manholes or tanks, etc.