it is a hydro-expandable tape of sodium bentonite and butyl rubber which creates a controlled compression seal, designed to expand rapidly when exposed to water; ideal for structures subject to strong hydrostatic pressure.
It is designed as an efficient alternative to replace conventional PVC belts, between fresh and hardened concrete castings.
- Underwater structures.
- Pre-molded panels.
- Union of new concrete with old.
- Retaining walls.
- Water ponds.
- Replaces the conventional PVC band.
- Can be applied to wet concrete.
- Doesn’t disintegrate over time.
- It is not affected by wet-dry cycles.
- Easy to apply to rough areas.
- Can be used horizontally and vertically.
- Will not shift when placing and compacting concrete.
- It is not toxic, so it does not require special handling.
- Box with 30 ml.